Tuesday 24 April 2012

Soldier


I am sitting here
i wish it could be no where
what is the fate of this land?
for some reason it has got red sand
it’s not a day, for sure
as my eyes can see no more
it can not be night
as there is some light
that turns into dust
and every time leaves me numb
i was prepared to face this
but not able to take it
never thought i will be living
with so much around me killing
i think this isn't fair
how can they even dare
to declare them as a winner
by counting the number
of all who are dead
and taking a step ahead
you can't call it a victory
i have seen what we have been loosing
what is a battle field
a place where you forget to feel
then why it is not happening to me
this is not the world meant for
i don't know why i am killing any more
they say its to serve my Nation
tell me, aren't they got the same reason?

This poem was written after watching 'Black Hawk Down'

2 comments:

  1. don't know what actually soldiers have to face...
    but awesome movie "black hawk down"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm... thts what i tried to put (may be they go throw a no. of mixed emotions), glad tht u liked the movie :P

      Delete